Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Interhouse BasketBall - By Shontelle

Kia ora, my name's Shontelle. I am a House Captain for Cotterell. Josh and I had our first assignment as official House Captains and here's what it was; Mrs Gass set up a time for the school to compete in their houses. The House Captains for Heaphy, Cotterell, Spooner and Brunner had to go round and get as many people as they could to sign up and play Basketball. Josh and I mannaged to get enough people to play. 
Today Cotterell competed agenst Brunner, unfortunately Cotterell lost. The final score was 14-16. 
But no matter what the end score was, it was really fun. Good job Brunner and Cotterell!

3 comments:

  1. WOW great job i cant believe Cotterell lost by two points but it was good it must be so amazing being Cotterell house Captain hopefully we WIN the other games its a great piece you did Shontelle GREAT JOB !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, i know I can't believe it! Come on cotterell! It's really fun to be house captain, except I had to do some homework and type out some games/competitions for school (that took a while!) But it's worth it (: And of course we will win the others Caitlin! We were just a bit sleepy because of the new year. Thanks Caitlin, you did really well in basketball! (...especially because you had a sore foot!...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think we won one game but we did so well you probably did the best thanks my foot is better im back into basketball.

      Delete