Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mot Rec Fun

On the 10th  of may Room 3 [also known as T3]  went to the Motueka Rec Center! But.... before we could go to the recreation center...we had to pack up all of our stuff into our bags. Then we had morning tea. We had 15 to 20 min to play then we headed of from Marahau to the rec center. When we got there we stopped for lunch before going inside. When we went inside my group Adele [the best group] did basket ball first, badminton second, then rock climbing next, lastly bouncy castle. On the bouncy castle I fell off and someone said I liked the floor! I went to the next bouncy castle over to the left side and it looked liked a boxing arena! Surprisingly I found Liam's brother up in the slide part of the castle. I had a great time at the Rec Center...but I missed some things from home. But I still had a whale of a time at the Rec Center.
Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment